HSP001 HEPA Replacement Filters
Join the Filter Club to receive an extended 5-year warranty, filters when you need them, and a discount.
Designed for the Hathaspace HSP001 Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, these true HEPA replacement filters will help you maintain the cleanest and purest indoor air environment.
- Maintain a fresh and clean air environment in your home or office. We recommend replacing your filters every 4 months for optimal performance.
- Filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns such as dust, pollen, allergens, smoke, odors, bacteria, pet hair, and toxic particles.
- Features 4 filter stages: True HEPA, Antibacterial, Cold Catalyst, & Activated Carbon.
- Designed for easy installation, you can have your filters replaced in just a few seconds.
- With the air purifier off, unplug the air purifier and pull the front panel off.
- Turn the buckles sideways and remove both old filters.
- Unwrap the new air filters.
- Place filter 2 (True HEPA + Anti-bacterial) in the housing first. Make sure the pull tab is facing you.
- Place filter 1 (Cold Catalyst + Activated carbon) in the housing next. Make sure the pull tab is facing you.
- Once filters are installed in correct position, turn the buckles sideways to lock the filters in.
- Install the front panel by placing the top into the host buckle first and then closing the front panel.
To extend the filter life, expose the filters to direct sunlight periodically for 1 hour. The UV light from the sun will release particles and gases from the charcoal filter, recharging the carbon molecules so that they can continue to absorb particles.
When Should I Replace My Filters?
We recommend changing every 4 months to maintain optimum performance.
If you need any help, feel free to reach out to the Hathaspace team.
1 HEPA + Antibacterial Filter
1 Cold Catalyst + Activated Carbon Filter
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked