Smart True HEPA Filters
Certified Hathaspace Air Purifier HSP001 Replacement Filter Set
Designed specifically for the Hathaspace HSP001 Air Purifier, these replacement filters will help you maintain the cleanest and purest indoor air environment.
- CERTIFIED HATHASPACE REPLACEMENT FILTER: Maintain a fresh and clean air environment in your home or office with the certified Hathaspace Replacements Filter Set.
- TRUE HEPA TECHNOLOGY: Filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, allergens, smoke, odors, bacteria, pet hair, and toxic particles. This true HEPA filter catches particles as small as 0.3 microns, so you can rest assured your air will be clean.
- 4 ADVANCED FILTER STAGES: True HEPA, Antibacterial, Cold Catalyst, & Activated Carbon filter stages capture all unwanted odors and particles. Perfect for pet owners, families, offices, or anyone wanting to improve their air quality.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Designed for easy installation, you can have your filters replaced in just a few seconds.
- LIFETIME SUPPORT: 100% satisfaction guaranteed. The Hathaspace team is always available to assist and provide the best customer service experience.
- With the air purifier off, unplug the air purifier and pull the front panel off.
- Turn the buckles sideways and remove both old filters.
- Unwrap the new air filters.
- Place filter 2 (True HEPA + Anti-bacterial) in the housing first. Make sure the pull tab is facing you.
- Place filter 1 (Cold Catalyst + Activated carbon) in the housing next. Make sure the pull tab is facing you.
- Once filters are installed in correct position, turn the buckles sideways to lock the filters in.
- Install the front panel by placing the top into the host buckle first and then closing the front panel.
To extend the filter life, expose the filters to direct sunlight periodically.
When Should I Replace My Filters?
The air filters can be used for up to 6 months, depending on how often you use your air purifier. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to the Hathaspace team.
1 HEPA + Anti-bacterial Filter
1 Cold Catalyst + Activated Carbon Filter