HEPA Filters for HSP001
Join the Filter Club to receive an extended 5-year warranty, filters when you need them, and a discount.
Designed for the HSP001 Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, these true HEPA replacement filters will help you maintain the cleanest and purest indoor air environment.
- Maintain a fresh and clean air environment in your home or office. We recommend replacing your filters every 4 months for optimal performance.
- Filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns such as dust, pollen, allergens, smoke, odors, bacteria, pet hair, and toxic particles.
- Features 4 filter stages: True HEPA, Antibacterial, Cold Catalyst, & Activated Carbon.
- Designed for easy installation, you can have your filters replaced in just a few seconds.
- With the air purifier off, unplug the air purifier and pull the front panel off.
- Turn the buckles sideways and remove both old filters.
- Unwrap the new air filters.
- Place filter 2 (True HEPA + Anti-bacterial) in the housing first. Make sure the pull tab is facing you.
- Place filter 1 (Cold Catalyst + Activated carbon) in the housing next. Make sure the pull tab is facing you.
- Once filters are installed in correct position, turn the buckles sideways to lock the filters in.
- Install the front panel by placing the top into the host buckle first and then closing the front panel.
When Should I Replace My Filters?
We recommend changing every 4 months to maintain optimum performance.
If you need any help, feel free to reach out to the Hathaspace team.
1 HEPA + Antibacterial Filter
1 Cold Catalyst + Activated Carbon Filter
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked