Join the Filter Club to receive filters when you need them and at a discount.
Designed for the Hathaspace HSP001 Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, we now offer Medical Grade H13 HEPA replacement filters. Superior to standard true HEPA filters, H13 medical grade HEPA can filter particles down to 0.1 microns. These smaller particles make up the majority of harmful airborne pollutants like viruses, bacteria, and combustion chemicals.
- Filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns and 99.95% of a particles down to 0.1 microns in diameter.
- Captures pollen, dust, mold, pet dander, pet hair, viruses, VOC's, smoke, odors, and other toxic chemicals.
- Features 4 filter stages: Medical Grade True H13 HEPA, Antibacterial, Cold Catalyst, & Activated Carbon.
- Designed for easy installation, you can have your filters replaced in just a few seconds.
- With the air purifier off, unplug the air purifier and pull the front panel off.
- Turn the buckles sideways and remove both old filters.
- Unwrap the new air filters.
- Place filter 2 (True HEPA + Anti-bacterial) in the housing first. Make sure the pull tab is facing you.
- Place filter 1 (Cold Catalyst + Activated carbon) in the housing next. Make sure the pull tab is facing you.
- Once filters are installed in correct position, turn the buckles sideways to lock the filters in.
- Install the front panel by placing the top into the host buckle first and then closing the front panel.
To extend the filter life, expose the filters to direct sunlight periodically for 1 hour. The UV light from the sun will release particles and gases from the charcoal filter, recharging the carbon molecules so that they can continue to absorb particles.
When Should I Replace My Filters?
The air filters can be used for up to 6 months, depending on how often you use your air purifier. We recommend changing every 4 months to maintain optimum performance.
If you need any help, feel free to reach out to the Hathaspace team.
1 H13 HEPA + Anti-bacterial Filter
1 Cold Catalyst + Activated Carbon Filter