HSP002 Medical Grade HEPA Replacement Filter
Join the Filter Club to receive filters when you need them and a discount.
Designed for the new Hathaspace HSP002 Smart True HEPA Air Purifier 2.0. Superior to standard true HEPA filters, H13 medical grade HEPA can filter particles down to 0.1 microns. These smaller particles make up the majority of harmful airborne pollutants like viruses, bacteria, and combustion chemicals.
- Filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns and 99.95% of a particles down to 0.1 microns in diameter.
- Captures pollen, dust, mold, pet dander, pet hair, viruses, VOC's, smoke, odors, and other toxic chemicals.
- Features 4 filter stages: A Polypropylene Pre-Filter, Medical Grade True H13 HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon with Zeolite Filter, and Cold Catalyst Filter
- Designed for easy installation, you can have your filters replaced in just a few seconds.
- With the air purifier off, unplug the air purifier and pull the front panel off.
- Unwrap the new air filters.
- Place filter in the spacing of the air purifier.
- Install the front panel and then power on.
To extend the filter life, expose the filters to direct sunlight periodically for 1 hour. The UV light from the sun will release particles and gases from the charcoal filter, recharging the carbon molecules so that they can continue to absorb particles.
When Should I Replace My Filters?
We recommend changing every 4 months to maintain optimum performance.
If you need any help, feel free to reach out to the Hathaspace team.
1 4-Stage Medical Grade HEPA Composite FiIter
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked